Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sunday Nite Videos...

Sorry so late. I was spending Mother's Day with family. I thought I would have time to post up some videos earlier but I got caught up in enjoying everyone's company. Overall it was a great day.

On Saturday evening's broadcast, as I mentioned, Guy named a few female artists that took the Congolese Music scene by storm. One of the first female artists to do so is singer Abeti Masikini. Tomorrow I will have more to say about her. Until then watch her in action. This is her in the 80s (She started out in the early 70s). I don't know the name of the song (yet) but I will be sure to find out. If anyone knows it feel free to leave the title in the COMMENTS section. It's a really nice song and I love Abeti's charismatic approach to singing and performing. She is truly a star. Enjoy the clip

No comments: