Saturday, October 11, 2008

THANK YOU FOR VISITING TAMBOUR D'AFRIQUE...

I haven't been updating with that much information in almost a year. I feel really bad about that actually. I have been working on my music and so my concentration on the genre of Congolese Rumba has been limited. I still find time to listen to it but I haven't really been thinking of different topics to speak on etc. I've decided to change that and there will be more updates in the coming weeks. Please stay tuned and keep visiting the site. Listen to Tambour d'Afrique tonight @ www.radiotriomphe.com 10 PM NY TIME and every Saturday at the same time.

We appreciate the fans very much. If you have any suggestions on how we could make the show and/or blog better please feel free to leave comments and your suggestions will be considered.

PEACE :)

No comments: